Shrinking testicle. Diagnosed with epididymitis. Took Doxycycline. Ultrasound done. Will the testicles return to normal size?

hi there
this is the 3 rd time im taking the same antibiotic doxycycline for 14 days for epidimytics in a period of 4 months and still always have pain !!! I also noticed that my left testicul where the epidimitis is ,started to shrink very bad !!! it got to a zise of a peanut now!!! I can barely find it !!! is that because of the epidimitis?? can I recover after the treatement and get my testicule to its normal size again ?? this is driving me crazy seeing my testicul shrinkin everyday,also started to feel discomfort and a slight pain on my right testicul as well !!! ive done one last ultra sound last week and it shouwed that the infection is gone!!! and the blood flow on my testiculs was normal?? why did the left testicul shrink then ???!!
thanks a lot for ur answer
this is making me depressed day after day there is nothing else I can think about axcept this pls I need ur answer

thanks a lot
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013