Shrinking penis, numbness, small size, loss of confidence, no erection problems. Treatment?

hi , i am 25 years of age male, I don t have any erection problem or any sexual problems. But my penis starts to shrink frequently, and i cant feel any blood flow in my penis, it decreases my confidence level a lot. Some times i cant feel my penis. My penis size becomes very small in that time. To feel my penis i have to press it and see. But if i see any pornography or some thing else i am getting good erection . So i came to a point that i dont have any sexual problems but i loose confidence always because of this shrink in my penis. Can you give suggestion on this so that i will be happy. thanks
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013