Shrinking penis after masturbation. Weakness during sex. Treatment?

i am doing masturbation from long time every day. recently i stop the masturbation. Now i doing masturbation after 20 days or month. so i observe that my penis size is decreasing. i doing sex with my girlfriend, that time i realize my sex stamina also decreasing. if it is problem please me suggestion on it. and i want to increase my penis size and sex stamina. ( my age is 23 ) please give medicine, oil or tablete etc. i want to solve my sexually problem.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello
Thanks for your query.You have a habit of masturbation since a long time and now you suspect that the size of the penis has reduced than before.and your stamina during sex is also decreasing.
Masturbation that you are practicing has no ill effect on the size and stamina of sexual activity at all .This is the myth in society that masturbation has ill effect on sexual potency So please remove this from your mind.The size of the penis never gets decreased by any means.It is the hardness on erection that matters during sexual act.So It is all mind related and have to consult Psychiatrist for councilling.You can increase your potency by following measures.
1)Take Daily Exercise.
2) Take high protein diet rich in vegetables and fruits
3) Practice meditation daily for 1/2 hr.
4) Take some anti Oxidant s like Almonds everyday.
This will improve the level of confidence and there by stamina during sex.There are no medicine proved to improve sexual potency.

Psychiatrist Dr. Srikanth Reddy's  Response
Hello Vardhaan,
Hi! Your concerns are something which many people of your age have. Thanks for choosing healthcare magic to solve your concerns.
Please understand that Masturbation is a safe way of having a sexual outlet and will not cause any problem. It will never cause a decrease in the size of the penis as well as your stamina. Moreover the size of the penis is not related to amount to sexual arousal that you can induce to your partner as only the last 1- 1 and Half inch of vagina has sensation and the rest doesn't have much sensation. No therapy can increase the size of the penis and all ads are bogus. Please dont fall for them.
Hope I am able to solve your concerns.