Shrinking feeling in neck and back, imbalance on moving head, normal MRI, blood reports showed low vitamin D, B12. Treatment suggestion?

Hi, My name is saniya,i am from Mumbai (INDIA). i am 18 years old, and i am facing this problem from past 2 years. i have problem like. 1) Back neck shrinking feeling 2) imbalanced feeling while standing, walking and moving of head. 3) swinging feeling while sleeping and sitting 4) pressure on nose bridge 5) i am also suffering from Psoriasis(head) i have being consulting to psychiatrist , neurologist , and family physician. a) psychiatrist said: its a stress problem. b) neurologist said its a migrane problem. c) family physician said its a vertigo issue. i have done my MRI , and its a normal report. blood reports are also normal, only there is lack of Vitamin D and B12 Please help me, and suggest me. From Which problem i am going through and whats the treatment for this. Thanks and Regards Saniya Shaikh YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  100 Awaiting Answer