Shrinking breast size, side effect of birth control. On evra patch. Medication to increase size?

Hi There, I know it a bit silly to ask as this is a side effect when using a contraceptive pill .Is there a pill that will help me get a bigger breasts as went down to small A cup and feel very down about it.I will not feel confident to ask my GP.Was using the Evra Patch for about 1.5 year but had make no difference.What should I look at when choosing one.Is there a brand You could recommend?Thank You
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  53 Awaiting Answer