Shouting, right side of head popped, dizziness, sharp pain. Treatment?

I was shouting in my show as I am a performer ,and as I was shouting my right side of head popped it did not hurt I just felt it,and another smaller kinda a pop 1 second later in my ear,the next day I was dizzy for all day and a Shapiro pain on right side of head that lasts for 5 seconds then goes please tell me what it is
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012
This might be incidental or might still be significant.However cause of dizziness has to be evaluated.I suggest you take an opinion of take an opinion of physician if the dizizness has not subsided or it is associated with headache or if they are troublesome.Hope this helps.Take care.