Shoulder to wrist pain in left hand. Also skin is tight. What can this mean?

Hi, I am having pain in my left hand from shoulder to wrest on upper part ..........on surface my skin is tight and on hand and shoulder where i have tight skin there s skin is also seeming some dark of my natural colour of skin. pain is not permanent it comes in a day 2-3 times when it comes i feel like its muscle pain or may be one nerve is upon other but this problem i am having since 4-5 month. I am using MOMATE CREAM/ mone on hand . please help me to tell what going with me ? and what taste i should do to know exactly whats problem with skin or nerve or in blood or may be muscles. ???????????????????
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012