Shoulder stiffness, numbness in left arm, bubbling sensation in groin. History of high BP, diabetes. Cause of worry?

I am a female aged 59 with high blood pressure, high cholesterol and type 2 diabetes. This morning I had a stiffness come in my left shoulder which turned into an ache , then my left arm kind of felt numb . My hand still feels strange. Also I have a bubbling feeling in the left side of my groin! Does anyone reckon this is anything to worry about?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Physical Therapist or Physiotherapist 's  Response
based on your history,

It may peri arthritis shoulder,nerve compression at neck region
you do some shoulder mobilization exercise and neck muscle stengthening...

exercises.Before and after exercise apply hot pack.shoulder pain may secondary complication diabetes