Shoulder reconstructive surgery, soreness in arm, pain in armpit, lump in armpit. Related to lifting?

Hi there! I m 21 years old, female, I had shoulder reconstructive surgery 6 months ago...have been fine still sore when doing certain things but I pretty much have full range of motion back. Today my arm was sore And hurting under my armpit and when I felt under it there was a small lump about the size of a dime and it hurts to the touch. I just wanted to make sure it wasn t anything serious and if it was maybe related to lifting something?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012