Shoulder plates pain, worsens with sweating during gastric issues. STD?

hi, I recently(3 weeks before) visited a amusement park and came in many adventurous rides. But after that day, my left shoulder plates started paining. Also this condition worsens with sweating when i get gastric issues in stomach. I m concerned thinking if its related to any STD . I had unprotected oral sex with my ex-gf last year and had a check up after 2-3months for STD. the result was negative but i had to take the treatment for UTI. recently some red rashes came on my skin and doctor treated it with some sulphamethaxole tablet. Blood tests were done (not for STD) and doc said its just just bacterial infection. But now I am worried if this rashes and shoulder pain had anything to do with the mistake i made in last year. It will be very helpful if you can help me with your thoughts. Is there anyway one can get an STD after 3months of direct contact (as i took the STD test within 3months after direct contact and it was negative)
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013