Shoulder pains. MRI showed spot on collar bone with dark stresses. Taken cortisone shot, advised repeating MRI. Right treatment?

I went to my Doctor with shoulder pain, did PT then had MRI which showed rotator cuff intact, analyst notes indicated broken collar bone. Seemed wrong based on my symptoms and range so saw Orthopedic doctor with results which showed a spot on the collar bone that he said may be a cyst , and the end of the bone had some dark stresses in it. He gave me a cortisone shot and said I should check back in 6 weeks, and I should get another MRI done so we could check for changes. Should I see another doctor with scans?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013