Shoulder pain, tingling in AC and wrist, burning in neck, loose joints. Steroids needed?

Had a baby 5mo ago and have been breastfeeding . Our baby sleeps with us at night to make it easier to feed him. I have been experiencing the past few weeks pain especially in my lt shoulder with intermittent tingling in my AC and sometimes wrist , when I use my arms a lot during the day ( lol who doesn t) I sometimes have a little burning in my neck. My shoulders feel loose in the joints and feel like they are slipping in and out of place. I know it s normal d/t the oxytocin in my body during pregnancy and after but this long? I m sure I have some inflammation causing the abnormal sensation, I ve been icing my shoulders but I m wondering if I need some sort of steroid?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013