Shoulder pain since years, pops on moving, MR arthrogram showed high anti-imfalmmatory cells, debris, no relief with medicines. Advice?

I have had shoulder pain for about five years now from when I played tennis extensively. Everytime I served it just continued to hurt worse and worse. I haven t played for five years but the pain in my shoulder is still there and very excruciating at times to the point where I can t sleep. I ve had an x-ray , a regular MRI , and two MR arthrograms. I have also had an nerve test. I m on NSAIDS and have had at least four cortisone shots. I have also been in therapy for three months to try and strengthen my muscles but it just made the pain worse. The only result that has shown up is a highly elevated level in my anti inflammatory cells, and debris seen in my shoulder on the MR arthrogram. I m fed up and just want an answer!!! As an added bonus, everytime my arm moves my shoulder makes a horrible popping/grinding sound.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012