Shoulder pain, protruding collar bone, should I see an orthopedic doctor ?

Hello, I am experiencing pain in my shoulder . I have been able to pop my shoulder in and out for as long as I can remember and about two weeks ago I stretched and it made an extremely loud pop. Ever since then I have been experiencing pain down my arm , down into my back, and up into my neck . I am in pain when I life my arm as well if I reach behind my back. I have talked to one doctor and he took x-rays, but did not see anything on them, he said I may need an MRI . This morning I also noticed that my collar bone on the same side seems to be more noticable and sticks out further. I am trying not to use it as much as it hurts when I attempt to pick up things as well. I do not know what I need to do or if I should see an orthopedic doctor . Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012