Shoulder pain, prominent on lying, lifting the arm. Taken painkillers. Was put up with a sling for broken collar bone that kept shoulders back. Remedy?

I broke my collarbone when I was about 4 years old. And I ended up breaking it again a year later, and I was put in a sling, and a figure 8 sling that kept my shoulders back. Now I am 17 and have been experiencing pain in the shoulder that I broke twice. It usually hurts if I lay on it, or if I lift my arm out to the side or straight in front of me. Usually I ignore it but sometimes it hurts so bad, that I have to take pain killers..
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012