Shoulder pain, hard lump on neck, burning sensation in spine. Any help?

So I have pain in my shoulder with bad grindings everytime I move. Also jus noticed a hard painful lump in the front of my neck in the lower more tissue area. There s also a lump on the left side that doesn t hurt at all and feels different physically. The painful lump runs pain to the back of my neck and down into my shoulder blade and then goes down my ribs and back. I also have intense burning sensations running down my spine and alot of pain throughout my entire back. Been going on for over a year now. Any help?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013