Shoulder pain, cracking and popping in shoulder. Have impingement syndrome

Ive previously been diagnosed with impingement syndrome , bursitis n cervical radiculopathy . However diagnosis were all from different drs. I have a lot of shoulder pain that goes into my arm n hand. Cracking n popping in front of shoulder. But I ve told drs that I experience most severe pain between spine n shoulder n usually when its bothering me. sometimes I breathe in n it sounds like my vertebrae crack several times- almost like in upward sequece. They don t seem sure why this happens. Also I ve noticed lately that I have spot on spine that hurts n it is close 2 affected area- little concerned. Over the weekend I was having shoulder pain n medication was not helping. My dr So
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012