Shoulder pain caused sleep problems, hip ache. Xray of neck showed osteoarthritis. Backache with pins and needles sensation. Positive autoimmune test, HAE disorder. Advise?

Hi, I am a 53yr old lady and for the past 6 years have suffered with terrible shoulder pain causing sleep problems In the last 18months my left hip started aching and was extremely painful, it settled and the pain moved into my right hip, I now have pain in my elbow on the very edge of the outside bone I have had my hips x-rayed with no outcome but my neck showed gross osteoathritis! The pain is so bad that walking any distance is terrible I am in constant pain and my right leg feels achey into my ankle, my lower back is a bit weird too and I have had times where there was muscle spasm making it difficult to move so I get pain on the lower right side of my back. now I am waking at night with my fingers with pins and needles and no feeling in my right hand thumb and 3 fingers, please help as I don t know if all of these things are connected or nit. Blood tests showed a positive auto immune test, not sure if it means much as I was told that nothing else showed up. I have a blood disorder called HAE type 11 quite rare and iron overload disorder, getting fed up with all the pain please help! Regards sandy.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012