Shoulder pain and tightness, triggers on certain movements, no pain when immobile. What is the cause?

I am a 53 year old woman. I have pain in my left shoulder and in both shoulders there is a catching sensation. The pain in my left shulder happens when I move it in certain directions. I have full movement and no pain at night or when immobile. Could you tell me what you think it might be? I don t remember injuring myself but I do a lot of dancing and I blow dry my long hair and style it...all takes a toll on my shoulders. I am getting fed up with thi s pain and feeling that I can t move proerly because of it thanks Carol
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012