Shoulder joint pain while moving. X ray concludes muscle tear, prescribed Etodolac & Paracetamol. Right treatment ?

hello, I am experiencing a shoulder joint pain while moving in particular direction say horizontal. So,i consulted an Orthopedic Surgeon , after observing my Xray report , he concluded that its a muscle tear.he given a prescription to have tablets such as Etodolac & Paracetamol tablets (Etova -P-400) and Rablet 20. which among the tablets will help me recover from my shoulder issue.? thank you
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012