Shoulder injury, arm popping through socket, exercise, changed diet. Is diet affecting arm?

Hello, I am 16 and I had a snowboarding injury to my shoulder (pulled rotator cuff ) last February which later my doctors told me to go to a physical therapist. The therapist gave me exercises to strengthen which I have done. After a two month period my therapist told me that I was cleared to play sports which in my case is tennis. Now, months later after the injury, as I was playing tennis my arm popped out of its socket (which is what happened on my snowboarding injury). My parents believed that this is because of my new diet which consists of pinto beans, any form of lean meat, and vegetables but i give myself allowance to get whatever junk food i want one day of every week. I have been on this strict diet for 1 month to date. Can my new diet really be affecting my injury?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012