Shoulder injury. Muscle pain, hurts on using arm in certain positions. Due to bone damage?

Hello, I was attempting to walk on my hands, and fell down and tweaked my shoulder , it hurt but not that bad. It felt like muscle pain at first, like I had done a hard work out on that area of muscle for a while. But after that it stopped hurting unless I used my arm in certain positions, and the pain feels deeper, and it included most of my upper arm. I suspect it hast to do with the bone. It has felt this way for at least a month.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012