Shoulder blade pain. Neck has herniated disc, lower back degenerative disease. Help?

hey, my name is sharon webb.i live in clarkesville, ga.i have been in pain since i was 38 and i am 54. i have went to many dr. over the years. have had MRI . my neck has a hernatied disc. my lower back degenerative disc. right between my shoulder blades hurt so bad. i have a lot of muscle spams. i m stiff. i hurt so bad it s hard to work. i have no ins. at the moment. most dr. want see a person with out ins. i just want to know if these things can make me hurt this bad, or is something else going on.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013