Shoulder and wrist pain. X-ray shows chipped bone. Taken Prednisone, Oxycodone. What is it?

I am having trouble with my right shoulder ever since I shoveled for 3 hours one day. The pain is in my shoulder and is now radiating down to my wrist. It also is hard to lift things and I'm even dropping things. I went to emergency and had an x ray and she said I had a chipped bone in my shoulder. She put me on predizone and oxycodone for pain but none of it helped. The dr nurse said she didn't think it would help but she had to rule whatever she thought it was out. She told me to see my primary dr and tell them she thinks I need an MRI. Because she thinks it has something to do with my rotary cuff. What do you think my dr will do tomorrow when I see her?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013