Shoulder and neck tightness, ear blocks with sensitivity to loud noises, gas pocket at neck-shoulder juncture. Reason?

1 month Gastric Sleeve post op and have had 3 incidents I m anxious over. My neck and shoulders get tight like after a work out, veins on either side of neck stand out like cables, ears feel like the canal is closing and become very very sensitive to loud sound. And 2 times I ve felt what seems to be a pocket of gas/air raise up where my neck meets the shoulder (half inch high, maybe 2.5 inches diameter) this bubble doesn t hurt and last less than a few mins. My weight loss is 55lbs so far, not sure what s wrong.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012