Shoulder and neck pain that worsens with sex since bicep sprain, high BP. ECHO and ECG normal. Remedy?

About 6 weeks ago I sprained the short head of my left bicep. This caused a hematoma in my left bicep which has since healed. Though I m now more concerned by shoulder / neck pain on my left side, which has been made worse by having sex. I ve seen a cardiologist and he is happy with echo scan and ECG. I have recently been told I have high blood pressure. All this has has also left me with healthy anxiety too.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012