Shoulder and hand muscle pain, computer usage, low vitamin D and B

Hello Doctor, I am suffering from upper shoulder and right hand muscle pain due to computer usage, for last four years. This is severe that I can t work on computer for more than 30 minutes continuosly. I cannot sleep on right side as it is very painful. I have tried regular exercises and physiotherapy but it has not helped. REcently I did blood test for vitamins , Vitamin D was extermely low, below the lower limit and Vitamin B was within limit but on lower side. I have been advised for Vitamin D & B capsules. Initially, I think, it did help but I do not see much difference now. Please advise. Thank you,
Asked On : Wed, 9 May 2012