Shoulder MRI showing fluid in subcoracoid bursa, joint effusion, bony defect. Medicines prescribed. Need surgery?

Hi Sir, I actually had MRI done for my right shoulder yesterday... And the observations were as below: 1. T2 hyperintense signals seen involving supraspinatus tendon showing fluid in the subcoracoid bursa and along long head of biceps tendon. 2. Minimmal Joint Effusion . 3. Shallow bony defect T2 hypersensitive marrow signals seen involving posterosuperolateral aspects of humerus . I consulted one Doctor, who suggested me the below medicines. Phalgom, ShellCal, SignaFlam, and Ciplox TZ for 10 days, and asked to take rest. Could you please let me know whether this is enough or any surgery needed..
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013