Should we compulsorily take vaccinations on a trip to Tanzania?

I and my wife are going for a Safari trip to Tanzania. We have been browsing the internet for precautions as well as vaccinations information but unfortunately we have received various different answers. My questions are: 1- from a medical point of view, is it compulsory to have those vaccinations, knowing that tanzania is a risk of malaria , typhoid , yellow fever , etc? 2- can we take several vaccinations in the same time? How long do we need to take them before travelling? 3- I have a demyelinating disease , is it recommended it for me? Any precautions or advice? Thank you, Eamon
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012