Should one keep his foreskin pulled back all the time to get used to the sensitivity ?

Hi,iam 36 year old married healthy man .My penis foreskin is fully covered and I tried getting it back forcefully although exposure was sensitive.To get used to the sensitivity , can I keep my foreskin pulled back, exposing the inner glans .Would it help in easy insertion while doing intercourse?I have never inserted as mu skin is covered.Please let me know whether I can keep the foreskin pulled back all the time to make myself get used to that?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012