Should i terminate in the 16th week of pregnancy if my fetus has cystic hygroma ?

Hii I am 30 yr old and this is my first pregnancy . I am 16 week pregnant n got to knew in 13 week about cystic hygroma for my baby. I went for CVS test (included fish test) and down syndrome test which all came normal. My gyne suggested to wait for 18th week sonography for any cardiac and skeleton abnormality. If the abnormality is there then we hv to go for termination else hv to continue. But I am really confused about any other abnormality that could happen to baby after tht. Please suggest I would be verythankful..
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011