Should i take any supplements to have a normal liver enzyme level ?

Hi i had my blood work done early January of this year. I am 32 years old 5ft 10in 250lbs I used to be in really good shape earlier on in my life. Ive gained roughly 70 lbs over the last 10 years or so and I was drinking at least 2 times a week 12 pack or more of beer. All my Blood results came back good except for my Liver enzymes which were ALT=249 / AST=99, LDL=150 Lipid read outs were Triglycerides =197 Vldl=39 and Total Cholesterol =235. Since hearing of this I have discontinued Drinking permanently I have started Healthier eating habits(Lots of Fruits and Vegies, Whole grains and lean meats) coupled with 30 mins of walking 4-5 times a week. I don t have any symptoms that ive noticed. I am currently down a little to 238lbs so thats a good 12lbs of fat loss in 2months. Also Hep B and C are ruled out. Now I m curious since the doctor told me to come back to see him not till the end of April for new blood work if I am on the right track on Normalizing these Numbers eventually ? Is there any other suggestions that can get me back on track? Supplements of any kind? Is this the only thing i can do to Fix my problem with a major lifestyle change?
Asked On : Sat, 5 Mar 2011