Should i let my boyfriend touch my private parts ?

I am 18 years and it has been a year of our relationship and we are still going around. When he touches private parts, i enjoy it. Its not like he forces to me to have sex with him but i doubt whether he really loves me or is sticking to me coz i let him touch my parts.
Asked On : Mon, 17 Jan 2011

Its a normal thing and also you are alert type of person so that you are asking just about this thing.

1. This is your only part that you should have to touched by him or not.

2. In this age it is natural thing to make any one curious to touch the part of the partner or GF, so that it may be the result of that.

3. Just you had also mentioned that he never forced to sex,this is a plus sign about your relation ship.

4. If you got enjoy ad you want more enjoy, you should have to allow him to touch but do not allow him to make relation of sex.

Dr. Nikul Patel

Ayurveda Sex Consultant
both way,u shouldnt do it unless u r married...just my s ur discretion