Should i go for operation for my fibroid measuring 7cm x 5cm x 7 cm ?

i am 36 years old, trying to conceive. i had a miscarriage 3 years ago. I have been diagonised with a intramural fibroid measuring 7cm x 5cm x 7 cm on the anterior wall, which is compressing the endometric cavity. the uterus size is 10cm x 9 cm x 7 cm. my cycle is regular but painful. kindly suggest if i have to undergo operation to get this fibroid removed or it can be reduced by treatment such as ultrasound . will removal of fibroid by operation hamper chances of conceiving, kindly advice.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Jun 2011