Should i go for Homeopathic treatment for Cholesterol & Tryglyceroids or take the prescribed allopathic medications ?

Dear Doctor , my name is Ahmed,I am 35 years old,I am suffering from HyperTension for the past 10 years Doctor has prescribed me Telmisartan 40MG (1 in the morning daily), aslo i have high Cholesterol & Trycglyceroids in blood . I prescribed with Atrovastatin 10 MG & Lypanthyl 200MG (daily 1 each),now my Cholesterol levels are normal whenever i check it shows normal.i.e. 140/80 - 130/80. during my visit to India i have consulted a Doctor who checked my BP told me that this is VOLATILE , no need for medication,but still he asks me to use the same. i have heard that using so many medicines have side effects, is that true? i am thinking to switch to Homeo medicine for Cholesterol & Tryglyceroids ailment. please advice.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011