Should i consult a doctor for antithrombin iii deficiency and had a small dvt in right leg ?

I have antithrombin III deficiency and had a small dvt in right leg last year. The other night I had a severe cramp in my left calf and since I have had pain in my left calf, it’s also tender and sore to touch in a particular spot. However, there is no swelling and it’s not warm to touch. I’m worried that if it is a clot that I will leave it untreated too long, but I don’t want to go to emergency and be told that it’s just nothing. I’m not sure whether to seek medical advice or sit on it for a few days?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Apr 2011