Should i be worried for a big clumpy lump of mucus found while wiping?

Hi, I have been experience some little white particles in my urine lately but I was not paying that any mind . This raise my concern I just went to use the bathroom when am done and wipeing I notice on the tissue was a big clumpy lump of mucus , it was cloudy white and kind of flaky this is kind of gros but I am scared at this moment because i am wondering what is this clumpy stuff, it is odorless and I dont experience any itching or nothing like that. I tried look it up online but nothing compare to what I saw. Need some help please and answers thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012