Should i be worried about sensitivity around abdomen where the appendix used to be after an appendicitis operation?

About 6 years ago I had an emergency colon resection because of a whole that developed from undiagnosed diverticulitis . The perotinitis that resulted also required removal of my appendix . Over the years I have noticed sensitivity around the area of my abdomen where my appendix use to be. No back pain . It s not really pain and I only notice it when I touch the area. It is not a deep sensitivity but near skin level. Is this something I should worry about?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Feb 2011