Should doctor tell to my parents if I have had sex ?

I m a little worried, because I have a physical, and I don t want to lie to my doctor..but at the same time I want to keep it my bussiness..and I don t want anybody else finding my parents. I know that doctors arn t allowed to tell parents, I m over 16, but my doctor tells my parents everything. Even if I have a papercut. So...can they tell if I m not a virgin, even if I lie and say I am?
Asked On : Tue, 22 Dec 2009
Doctors can tell if you've had sex recently if they are testing for that but why the hell is a doctor going to look inside your vagina for a physical anyway? They can only tell if you've had sex recently if they do specific tests for it. As mentioned previously by other contributors, your hymen can break for all sorts of reasons so it's no indication that you're not a virgin. If he says anything then tell him not to tell but it shouldn't even be an issue anyway because of doctor-patient confidentiality.