Should diet pills be taken with depo shots ? Are these symptoms side-effects of taking both together ?

I have a female friend that is 26, she went paintballing 5 months ago and came back with brusies on her thighs with knots under them. The PA that she sees has her on the depo shot. About 2 monthss after her paintballing he put her on a diet pill. Due to the depo shot she has not had her monthly cycle and now she is and itsvery heavy. She also has been very tired her skin is pale in color she has dark circles under her eyes and wakes up with nose bleeds the PA ran blood work and can not find out to why she has these symptoms the blood work came back fine so he blamed it on the diet pill. So could you give me your advice on what you think these symptoms could be. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011