Should anal sex and oral sex considered inappropriate penetration?

Hi Doctor
A plesant day
The fact that the anus of male and female is not a sex organ, why is it defined as intercourse and not intrusion when individuals copulate?
Also the fact that the mouth is not a sex organ, why is it defined as oral sex when a penetration of the mouth occurs, should that not be defined as innappropriate penetration?
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

I do not see a question here as you seem to have answered it yourself. However you seem to be judging whether intrusion or intercourse would be a good term for anal penetration. Well I have just used a different term, and I wonder if it would suit your terminology needs. That being said, any kind of unsafe sex, especially anal and oral sex are not safe and brings with them a whole lot of different kind of infections/organisms that are not suitable in the genitalia. I hope this answers your question.

Take care and have a lovely day!