Should an injection be taken for the 2nd child if the woman has B -ve blood group ?

What Type of Complication with a woman or second child if a woman has B Blood group Sir , I M O+ & my wife is B- , We have a 3+ old baby boy . & my wife is 8th month pregnant . The Doctor says if a woman has B- then she has to take a injection after a 1st child unless there will be some prob with second child . But the doctor at the time of 1st pregnancy hasn t give any that type of injection .... cCould you pls guide me what type of complication can be held with my wife or baby ... & what we can do now . Regards jatinder Singh 9313045639
Asked On : Tue, 5 Apr 2011