Should a hypertensive having chronic bronchial asthma, gastrointestinal problem and anxiety continue taking clopidogral tablets ?

I am a Hypertension patient & taking one Telvas 20 after breakfast and one Nebicard 2.5 tablet regularly since three years. Besides I am a chronic Br. Asthmatic patient and inhalling Budamate 200 SOS. Due to chronic Dysentry i am having gastro intestinal problem frequently for which i am not taking any medicines regularly. Plagerine 75 one tablet is consumed by me regularly as prescribed by an physician since last two and half years. Please suggest wheather to continue clopidogral tablets further or not. Due to anxiety i am also continuing one clonozepam 0.75 mg tablet daily. D.P.Karan Baripada Orissa India
Asked On : Fri, 16 Mar 2012