Should a diabetic person with a bypass and pacemaker opt for real sugar ?

My dad s dilemma with his health, & I don t want to lose him right now, since I just lost my mom 14 months ago I m worried about my dad, he has been a widow for ` 15 months now, he also has type 2 diabetics and also is a manic depressed man. 5 years ago he had quadruple by-pass surgery , and also has a pacemaker , He is starting to forget things and saids he has the shakes and his legs are begining to become weak. I would really appreciate it if you could help me out, he is starting to think that he should change his diabetic sugar to real sugar, has he feels this is the cause of his shaking. I would like to tell him if it is his diabetics ,or . Sincerely yours Judy, daughter of one sick
Asked On : Mon, 1 Aug 2011