Should I worry about lightheaded, shortness of breath and burning sensation of lungs when all blood reports are normal ?

I was diagnoses with bilateral pulmonary embolisms 9 days ago. I am taking heparin injections once a day since, released from hospital 6 days ago and felt better and able to breath better every day until today when I experienced a sudden onset of lightheadedness , more shortness of breath and a burning sensation in my lungs. I am fatigued. My blood pressure is slightly elevated at 140/97 but my usual BP is 110/70. I paid a visit to emerg today and my bloodwork, EKG,urine all tested normal. Should I still be alarmed as my symptoms seem to be persisting?
Asked On : Sat, 7 May 2011