Should I worry about having touched dried blood? Is it an infection?

Hi, i just had a question. I was at work and i went in and out of our back room door all day and halfway thru the day i happen to notice something that looked like dried blood , not sure if i touched it but i do have small cuts on my hands. I work at a grocery store so not sure if it was blood or something else. I mean it looked like dried blood. Should i be worried. I didn t notice it till later. I touched my phone, clothes and face throughout the day. Should i worry about infecting by it by touching those clothes and phone now and from touching the infected door?
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013
Hi dear u dont need to worry. Dried blood is not infective. Even hiv virus cannot survive in dried blood. Thank u