Should I worry about a pneumonia relapse in my child who showed signs of vomiting and coughing ?

I have a 5yr old daughter who just got over LLL Pneumonia about 2 weeks ago. Yesterday we had a family reunion and she was on the water slide for a good part of the day. She was coughing little today and once since she s b e en in bed. She sounded like she needed to throw up but didn t and went back to sleep. Her temp was 98.4 and she had a good appetite today. Should I be more worried about pneumonia relapse or dehydration? Her breathing sounds fine. When will I know if I should take her in to see doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jul 2011