Should I wait till the sputum test for TB arrives or should I consult another doctor ?
Sir my husband was unwell for past 2 weeks - he is aged 49 and is asthamatic during cold season. Since the fever was not coming down Urine and blood test was done and UTI was diagnoised and treatment started. With not much relief for fever, Master Health checkup was done it was observed that the lungs was affected with infection and was suggested for CT scann. The scann report also hinted towards TB but the sputum test of 3 days showed negative. Doctor advised to waite for 1 week more. But please advise if i should waite or show some other doctor immediately?