Should I visit my doctor in case of unfamiliar signs of infections ?

I have a 3 year old that was diagnosed with pneumonia . She has seen her peds doctor last Friday. He changed her antibiotic from the ER visit, and said that she is developing an ear infection . Her fever that she was running for 9 days had stopped Friday. She now is running a fever again. I took it this morning at 9, it was 101.1, now it is normal. Is that considered a fluctuating fever. Should I get her back in to the peds doctor in case something else is going on??
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012