Should I undergo Myringoplasty for the hole in my ear drum ?

hi sir i am rizwan i wanna come to know that is it harmfull myringoplasty because i have hole in my ear and docor suggest id for me t hi sir my name Rizwan tufail and i am from pakistan my age is 22 and i have hole in my ear drum and me taken medicine science 1 year some doctor suggest me myringoplasty i wanna come to know that is it safe for me because some doctor also forbid about it soo i have confusion can u tell me exactly what should i do for my treatmen thanku i will wait for ur answer sir
Asked On : Wed, 6 Jul 2011